We put a focus on financial education for all ages in our community.
Engaging Our Youth is the Key to Our Community’s Future.
At Retirement Plan Consultants, we are committed to not only the clients we serve but also the community we live in. One of our favorite community initiatives is our annual Lemonade Camp, where we provide a fun and engaging experience for kids to understand the fundamentals of sound financial practices. Over the years, we have had the privilege to work with hundreds of children and raise thousands of dollars that go back to supporting our community.
We Believe in Bringing Simple, Proven Financial Principles into the Classroom.
In addition to interactive community events, we enjoy engaging with students of all ages in the classroom. We believe in bringing many of the Dave Ramsey philosophies to students so that can venture into the community and world with a set of sound financial principles.
Education is at the CORE of Our Culture.
A couple of ways we educate our community is through presentations and donations. We give presentations and webinars on a variety of financial topics to help our community better understand their finances. The donations we give go to financial education projects such as area schools, the YMCA, and community improvement projects.
- Integrity Foundation Launches Impactful Nationwide Community Initiative with State-of-the-Art Playground Build in NebraskaDesigned with input from 550 local children, playground was constructed in a single-day build by hundreds of Integrity leaders, employees and community volunteers DALLAS – AUGUST 24, 2023 – Integrity Marketing Group, LLC (“Integrity”), a leading distributor of life and health insurance, and provider of wealth management and retirement planning solutions, today announced the Integrity Foundation has completed … Read more
- 2023 Lemonade CampCampers raised $619 for the Animal Shelter of Northeast Nebraska.
- Stuff the BusIn July 2023, Retirement Plan Consultants employees donated school supplies to the Salvation Army’s Stuff the Bus event. This event supplied students with new backpacks and basic school supplies. For more information on this annual event, please call the Salvation Army at 402-379-4663.
- Spring Into Service – April 2023RPC employees volunteer at local organizations and charities. In April 2023, RPC employees were encourage to serve at their favorite non-profit organizations. Employees volunteered at 4 charities and served a total of 116 hours!
- Christmas in July!Last month, we held a 🎄“Christmas in July”🎄 toy drive and challenged our staff to collect as many toys as we could for pediatric patients at Faith Regional. The generosity of our employees and their families was clearly displayed as we were able to donate over 300 toys! Thanks to our employees and their families … Read more
- Lemonade Camp 2022Our largest camp yet, 80 kids attended! Campers raised $955 for the Norfolk Library Foundation!
- Lemonade Camp 2021Nearly 60 campers were able to raise $798 for the Norfolk Arts Center!